What you need to know about the HI-SAFE travel alert from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)

Posted January 11, 2018 16:51:56 It’s time for you to be on the lookout for the Department’s HI-SEAS travel alert.

DFAT has warned that the Federal Government has cancelled travel to all parts of the world except for those parts of Australia that are not subject to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).

In a statement released by DFAT on Tuesday, Minister for Immigration, Peter Dutton said he is “absolutely clear” that “anybody who is currently in the country will be subject to a visa”.

However, the statement says, “Anybody who does not currently reside in Australia will be able to apply for an extension to their current visa application”.

The minister also reiterated that he does not think anyone who has already applied for a visa should be told they are being told they will not be allowed to travel to any part of the Commonwealth until they apply for a new visa.

“The Department does not want people to be misled about what the Department is going to do and the circumstances of why they are not being allowed to come to Australia,” he said.

“As soon as I heard that it was cancelled, I was absolutely clear that anyone who is in Australia right now would not be able travel to Australia unless they had a new Australian visa.”

DFAT’s latest travel warning comes on the heels of an announcement from the Foreign Minister that the government has suspended all travel to the Philippines and Malaysia.

In a speech on Tuesday to the Australian National University’s Institute of International and Community Relations, Minister Dutton also announced a suspension of visas for Australian citizens and permanent residents from those two countries.

While the government’s statement about visa cancellation applies to Australians only, the move comes as a surprise to many, particularly because the Australian Government has not been in a position to suspend visas to any countries.

DFAC says that in its annual report to the Parliament on March 27, it received reports that people were applying for extensions to visas, but the Department has yet to confirm or deny whether this is the case.

Since being elected, Minister For Immigration Peter Dyson has taken steps to tighten visa rules and improve Australia’s visa system.

A spokesman for the Minister said: “There are some countries, such as the Philippines, which are subject to restrictions that require a visa before entry, and the Australian government does not intend to change those rules in the future.”

However, he also said that in light of the recent announcement, it would be appropriate for the Australian Embassy to “discuss with those countries which have restrictions on visa-free entry and extension”.

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection says that it has suspended visa-waiver arrangements for a number of countries.

In its latest annual report, the department says that the suspension of visa-waving countries includes the Philippines , India, Pakistan and the Philippines.

In addition, the government says it has issued a series of travel advisories to ensure that people can apply for extensions of visas and that travellers who do not wish to travel in Australia should consider applying for an Australian passport instead.

What you need: What you can do to help protect your family’s Australian holiday If you are not in Australia but you have family in Australia, you may want to consider applying to extend your visa and applying for a temporary visa.

If you want to help other Australians in your country, you can apply to have your family stay in Australia temporarily.

You can do this by filling in the visa application form, visiting your local consulate and applying to the Immigration Minister’s office in Canberra.

If your visa is extended, you will need to follow these steps: Get a copy of your visa application (or your travel plan) and pay the visa fee.